I am currently offering all services online.
1-1 Lightning Process seminars can be provided in person on request, and will be held from my Lansdowne Place clinic in Hove, or About Balance in Brighton.
Group face to face trainings are not currently available. Further updates will be posted here in line with government guidance over the coming months.
For face to face services, please see the below protocol for working safely with you during this time.
Face to Face Health & Safety Protocol
Guidance below has been drafted in accordance with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council’s guidance on COVID-19 Return to Work and government guidelines.
All plans to run face to face courses will be reviewed regularly in line with government guidance and the R Rate.
The following criteria will be implemented at all times:
Reducing the risk of transmission
- Social distancing of 1 metre minimum will be in place, 2 metres wherever possible.
- Physical markings will be provided at all times to facilitate adherence to social distancing requirements.
- In all face to face sessions, the practitioner will have full PPE to reduce any risk of transmission.
- Sanitiser will be provided on entry to the clinic, and this must be used by the client before entering.
- Clinic premises and all equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after each session.
- A physical training pack is provided on day one of the Lightning Process course. This will have been sanitised ahead of collection by the client.
Suspected / potential infections
- The practitioner will check in with the client 24 hours before the session is due to start, to ensure neither the client nor anyone in their household has experienced COVID-19 type symptoms. If they have, the training will need to be pushed back.
- A no touch thermometer will be used to check both practitioner and client temperature on each day. If either have a temperature, then they will need to go home and call 111 for advice.
- Should either client or practitioner suspect COVID-19 infection, or develop any symptoms that could imply COVID-19 infection, booked appointments must be immediately cancelled and government guidance on self isolation followed.
- For appointments that are late cancelled due to suspected COVID-19 infection, there will be no late minute cancellation fees.
Protection of high-risk clients
Clients in the high-risk group will be seen online and not face to face.
- Please come equipped with a face mask. This should be worn at all times during the session.
- On arrival at the clinic, please call Lauren on 07554 841880 and she will come to collect you.
- Please bring your own water and any food to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Please bring a pen and paper for notes where needed.
- Payments to be made by BACS ahead of the course (cash is not currently accepted).
- Please declare if you are in the ‘high risk’ group during, or prior to, the pre-course call.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines and measures provided.
- Please wash hands / sanitise on entry to the clinic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Last updated: 12th March 2021